All the latest news and events of the West indies Yacht Club
- September 22nd, AD 2017 – Reciprocity with the Kelowna Yacht Club (Canada)
- August 31st, AD 2017 – Reciprocal Agreement with the Albany Club of Toronto, Canada.
- August 10th, 2017 A.D. – Reciprocity with the Wellington Club in New Zealand
- August 1st, 2017 AD. – Reciprocity with the Royal Saint Lawrence Yacht Club, Canada.
- July 21st, 2017 A.D. – Information Update on Kingston Harbour temporary hazards
The Commodore' welcome letter.
Welcome aboard !
On behalf of myself and the General Committee of the West Indies Yacht Club, we are most happy to have you on board!
The West Indies Yacht Club was founded for yachtsmen, marine officers, sailing enthusiasts and vessels owners, whether with engine or sails, to promote sailing and classic yachting, maintain, protect maritime heritage and improve sailing techniques as well as vessels performances.
Members, Reciprocal Members and their guests are very welcome to use the Clubhouse which provides a place in which to relax and an elegant and convivial rendez-vous for families and friends to meet, a base for members’ business use and a variety of bars, restaurants, bedrooms, yachts berthing and mooring for members’ enjoyment and convenience.
Members are warmly invited to make the necessary efforts to maintain and develop the Club’s Social life, as well not sparing efforts on the waters to bring home trophies and distinctions which would be displayed in the Clubhouse.
Members and Staff of The West Indies Yacht Club, home of Yachting in the Caribbean, would be happy to welcome you in our new clubhouse or aboard the Club's Flag Vessel, Fair Lady.
Sir Thierry Waterford-Mandeville, KLJ.