The West Indies Yacht Club is home of a vibrant and busy life, both on and off the waters. All Members and their Guests as well Reciprocal Members are strongly invited to take part and make the Club a warm living home.
You could have a look at future and past events shown & book your attendance by browsing in the calendar below.
In this Calendar, are showing the forthcoming and past events in the Club’s Social Life, as the Summer & Winter Balls, Regattas’ Suppers, Conferences and Luncheons or Dinners…
The General Committee is requiring the company of the Club’ members to attend the General Assembly of Members on October 4th, A.D. 2016, from 10am. A luncheon would be served at noon and committee works would begin after 3pm.
Topics to be discussed:
- I. Financial audit from the independent auditors which underline the Club’ good present financial situation.
- II. Report from the Clubhouse Building Commission on the progresses of the restoration of our Club’ seat.
- III. The constitution of a committee to oversee the organisation of a regatta between the Falklands Islands and Jamaica.
- IV. Discussion on the forthcoming program of activities for the next coming six months.
Shall you need any extra information or to register to attend, please email the Secretary.
Afternoon Caribbean Cocktails
All members and their guests are invited on the Terrace to enjoy colorful freshly-made caribbean cocktails.
From 3 to 6pm
THE CHAIRMAN & COMMODORE
THE CLUB’ SECRETARY
Are requesting the pleasure of your company
to attend the Luncheon given in the honour of Members who recently joined the Club.
All Members of the West Indies Yacht Club are invited.
RSVP to the Secretary.
- 2727,October,00http://westindiesyachtclub.com/?ecwd_event=high-tea-on-the-high-seas-2Salt River Rd, Salt River, JamaicaSalt River Rd, Salt River, Jamaica
The Commodore and the General Committee
are requesting the pleasure of your company on the Terrace
for an afternoon tea and cocktail party
Friday 21st October, A.D. 2016, from 4:30 to 7pm
US $ 15.- pp