All the latest news and events of the West indies Yacht Club
- February 24th, A.D. 2017 – Reciprocity with the Yacht Club of Greece
- February 6th, A.D. 2017 – Looking for West Indies’ maritime heritage
- January 13th, A.D. 2017 – Reciprocity with the Oxford & Cambridge Club (London)
- December 29th, A.D. 2016 – Reciprocity with the Yacht Club Cortina d’Ampezzo (Italy)
- December 24-25th, A.D. 2016 – Merry Christmas !
The Commodore' welcome letter.
Welcome aboard !
On behalf of myself and the General Committee of the West Indies Yacht Club, we are most happy to have you on board!
The West Indies Yacht Club was founded for yachtsmen, marine officers, sailing enthusiasts and vessels owners, whether with engine or sails, to promote sailing and classic yachting, maintain, protect maritime heritage and improve sailing techniques as well as vessels performances.
Members, Reciprocal Members and their guests are very welcome to use the Clubhouse which provides a place in which to relax and an elegant and convivial rendez-vous for families and friends to meet, a base for members’ business use and a variety of bars, restaurants, bedrooms, yachts berthing and mooring for members’ enjoyment and convenience.
Members are warmly invited to make the necessary efforts to maintain and develop the Club’s Social life, as well not sparing efforts on the waters to bring home trophies and distinctions which would be displayed in the Clubhouse.
Members and Staff of The West Indies Yacht Club, home of Yachting in the Caribbean, would be happy to welcome you in our new clubhouse or aboard the Club's Flag Vessel, Fair Lady.
Sir Thierry Waterford-Mandeville, KLJ.