All the latest news and events of the West indies Yacht Club
- December 1st, A.D. 2016 – Reciprocity with the Yokohama Country & Athletic Club (Japan)
- November 9th, A.D. 2016 – Reciprocity with the Real Casino de Murcia (Spain)
- October 26th, A.D. 2016 – Reciprocal Agreement with the Yacht Club Adriaco (Italy)
- October 12th, A.D. 2016 – Reciprocal Agreement with The Palms Town & Country Club
- October 3rd, A.D. 2016 – Hurricane Matthew Alert
The Commodore' welcome letter.
Welcome aboard !
On behalf of myself and the General Committee of the West Indies Yacht Club, we are most happy to have you on board!
The West Indies Yacht Club was founded for yachtsmen, marine officers, sailing enthusiasts and vessels owners, whether with engine or sails, to promote sailing and classic yachting, maintain, protect maritime heritage and improve sailing techniques as well as vessels performances.
Members, Reciprocal Members and their guests are very welcome to use the Clubhouse which provides a place in which to relax and an elegant and convivial rendez-vous for families and friends to meet, a base for members’ business use and a variety of bars, restaurants, bedrooms, yachts berthing and mooring for members’ enjoyment and convenience.
Members are warmly invited to make the necessary efforts to maintain and develop the Club’s Social life, as well not sparing efforts on the waters to bring home trophies and distinctions which would be displayed in the Clubhouse.
Members and Staff of The West Indies Yacht Club, home of Yachting in the Caribbean, would be happy to welcome you in our new clubhouse or aboard the Club's Flag Vessel, Fair Lady.
Sir Thierry Waterford-Mandeville, KLJ.