All the latest news and events of the West indies Yacht Club
- July 16th AD 2018 – Reciprocity with the Wiener Rennverein (Vienna, Austria)
- July 12th, AD 2018 – Reciprocity with Club Canottieri Roggero di Lauria (Palermo, Italy)
- July 1st, AD 2018 – Reciprocity with the Royal Danish Yacht Club (Kongelig Dansk Yachtklub)
- June 8th, AD 2018 – Reciprocity with Yacht Club Uruguayo (Montevideo)
- May 20th, AD 2018 – Reciprocity with the Royal Nova Scotia Yacht Squadron
The Commodore' welcome letter.
Welcome aboard !
On behalf of all Flag Officers and of the General Committee of the West Indies Yacht Club, we are most happy to have you on board!
The West Indies Yacht Club was founded for yachtsmen, marine officers, sailing enthusiasts and vessels owners, whether with engine or sails, to promote sailing and classic yachting, maintain, protect maritime heritage and improve sailing techniques as well as vessels performances.
Members, Reciprocal Members and their guests are very welcome to use the Clubhouse which provides a place in which to relax and an elegant and convivial rendez-vous for families and friends to meet, a base for members’ business use and a variety of bars, restaurants, bedrooms, yachts berthing and mooring for members’ enjoyment and convenience.
Members are warmly invited to make the necessary efforts to maintain and develop the Club’s Social life, as well not sparing efforts on the waters to bring home trophies and distinctions which would be displayed in the Clubhouse.
Members and Staff of The West Indies Yacht Club, home of Yachting in the Caribbean, would be happy to welcome you in our new clubhouse or aboard the Club's Flag Vessel, Fair Lady.
Sir Terry Waterford-Mandeville, KLJ.